Anticipate...

Heey..
My main intent on starting this blog is to advertise good Nigerian works by the authors the world don't really know about.
Since I haven't written a single story in a looong long time,the first story I will be posting is one so dear to my heart.. A story I saw the birth of, a story I watched the characters grow. In fact I have a personal relationship with this story(I am still not the author tho). And it will be posted here soon.

That said, I want to thank all the amazing writers that are have decided to join this project, good cause, anything you want to call it. But you guys are still the heart of this blog. I just hope the world gets to see how amazing your talents are.

Stay safe ✌

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being perfect..

First post!!

Letter to the LOML💖